Cyprus offers many advantages for the investor, offering taxes geared towards encouraging financial growth and confidence in investment. Some of the many advantages are:
- A widespread knowledge of the English language.
- The strategic geographical location, perfect for world trade.
- The excellent infrastructure and technologically enhanced transport and communications network.
- The fiscal regime with a favourable business climate and stable macroeconomic environment.
- The modern legal, banking and financing systems constantly improved with the highest technology.
- The highest educational standards of the workforce.
Thanks to over 56 double tax treaties and the favourable tax regime in investment, Cyprus is a key gateway to the EU, Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East – inbound and outbound. Cyprus is geared perfectly for investment with one of the lowest corporate taxation rates in the EU: a taxation rate of just 12.5% on company profits. You can invest safely with the knowledge that with careful tax, investment holding and financing planning, little or even no tax could be payable in Cyprus.